Tips for Getting People Involved – published September 2018, it features practical and theoretical advice on how best to engage volunteers. It includes some great examples from Healthy Valleys, TREE – The Regeneration of Eaglesham’s Environment, We Care Kinloch Rannoch, Highland Perthshire Welcoming Committee, Caddonfoot Kurling Group and many more from Scotland and Wales.
The Rural Wisdom 2020 Bulletin is the first in a new series of newsletters that celebrates all the amazing people and projects working to make rural communities work better for everyone across Scotland and Wales
- Case Study 1: Sustaining ‘What’s On’ through Rural Wisdom – Milford Haven
- Case Study 2: Improving local transport through Rural Wisdom – Upper Tay Area
- Case Study 3: Intergenerational activity through Rural Wisdom – Montgomerie Court and Eaglesham Primary School
- Case Study 4: Bringing the community together through Rural Wisdom – Leeswood Community Café
- Case Study 5: Community activities through Rural Wisdom – Singing Group in Brechin
Welsh versions of all of the above can be downloaded from the NDTI website.