The National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) led on the evaluation of Rural Wisdom throughout the duration of the project. NDTi worked with Rural Wisdom partners (Outside the Box and Volunteering Matters Cymru) to capture, understand and share the learning from across Scotland and Wales. The reports, case studies and podcasts shared here tell the story of Rural Wisdom from across the five years.
The final Evaluation Reports
Whole project evaluation reports:
- Rural Wisdom - Final Evaluation Report - Welsh
- Rural Wisdom - Final Evaluation Report - English
- Key Learning - Evaluation 2021 - Welsh
- Key Learning - Evaluation 2021 - English
Scotland evaluation report:
Wales evaluation reports:
- Rural Wisdom Wales - Learning to expect the unexpected - Welsh
- Rural Wisdom Wales - Learning to expect the unexpected - English
Change stories and podcasts
The first 'change story' shows how connections were made and partnerships created as a result of the Rural Wisdom work in Wales during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The second change story shares how the Covid-19 pandemic changed the way communities can support each other.
We also recorded interviews with people involved in the Rural Wisdom projects:
These reports share how Rural Wisdom supported community connection and different ways to influence policy.
- Rural Wisdom - The value of connection in light of Covid-19
- Influencing policy in Scotland
- Influencing policy in Scotland – Welsh
- Influencing policy in Wales
- Influencing policy in Wales – Welsh
2020 Evaluation Reports