Rural Wisdom is looking at how communities work as people get older. This is a 5-year project with work in Scotland and Wales, we are hearing from people across both countries, writing publications and contributing to national policy developments. In Scotland the project is based at Outside the Box. In 2019 work is starting in more areas, including Scottish Borders.
Outside the Box and Borders Care Voice are holding a session to start planning for Rural Wisdom in Scottish Borders over the next 2 years.
You will be able to:
- Contribute to plans to bring Rural Wisdom to Scottish Borders
- Hear what Rural Wisdom is doing and the impacts so far
- Help us find good examples in Borders where people are making their communities work well as people get older, to share with other places
- How your community or group can get involved.
Who this session is for:
- People in community groups and the voluntary sector
- Scottish Borders Council and the Health and Social Care Partnership
- Anyone else who is interested in how the project can develop here.
To book a place, contact Christine Ryder: firstname.lastname@example.org