You’re welcome along to our fourth Rural Wisdom get together!
Our Rural Wisdom project is exploring ways to make rural areas work better for older people. We’re holding a series of events across Scotland for anyone who is interested in this work to come together, to share thoughts, to hear from others and to build the Rural Wisdom network around the country.
We’re pleased to be holding the fourth of these events in Inverness.
The day will include:
- an update on our Rural Wisdom work
- the chance to hear about things that are happening in other areas
- the chance to discuss what the issues are in your area and what you’d like to see this work achieve
Karina Ross from Dementia Friendly Communities Ltd in Helmsdale will be joining us to share how they support people with dementia to live well in their rural community. We’ll hear about circles of care and how technology is being used to help connect those living in the most remote areas.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Friday 8th March, teas & coffees will be served from 10.30am
The event will run from 11am – 3pm
Smithton-Culloden Free Church
To register to come along to the event, please email Kate at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your organisation (if relevant)
- Whether you have any dietary or access requirements
You can also phone Kate at 07841 015945
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Kate