We’re looking forward to hosting the third of our get-togethers which we’re touring the country with to engage with people about what we’re doing & hear ideas from different areas of Scotland. All welcome – come along! (If you would like one of our future get-togethers to be hosted in your area, please let us know, email email@example.com)
What is it? We’re holding a series of events across Scotland for anyone who is interested in this work to come together, to share thoughts, to hear from others and to build the Rural Wisdom network around the country.
We’re pleased to be holding the third of these events in Lanark, hosted by our friends at Healthy Valleys.
The day will include:
- an update on our Rural Wisdom work
- the chance to hear about things that are happening in other areas
- the chance to discuss what the issues are in your area and what you’d like to see this work achieve
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
When is it? Wednesday 13th December, time TBC
Where is it?
31 Stuart Terrace
Come along! To register to come along to the event, please email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your organisation (if relevant)
- Whether you have any dietary or access requirements
Contact If you have any questions about the event or our Rural Wisdom work, please contact Kate at email@example.com / 0141 4190451